//#imperfectISperfect
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS STUFF
i my me mine
Thursday, October 27, 2011 • 4:14 PM • 3 comments


now,, i'm making this blog tempat utk aku luahkan sgla2nya selain drpd my beloved family & also my dearest frenz.aku x ksh samada aku d ramai followeR k x,, nape??!! umm,,.. entah rr..ape2 p0wn c0usin aku d tulis s0mething dkt profile die yg "life is an experiment. the moRe experiment the better. devel0p success fRom failures. discouragement & failure are 2 of the surest stepping stones to success. it is difficult to know at what moment love begins; it is less difficult to know that it has begun. lots of people want to ride with u in the limo, but what u want is some1 who will take the bus with u when the limo breaks down. Remember that forgiveness is a gift u give uRself & a virtue of the brave" ---life is too shoRt to wake up in the moRning with regrets,, s0 l0ve the people who treat u right,, foRgive the 0nes who don't & believe that eveRything happens foR a Reason..---



PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
I'm Arissa. Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog.Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag and do follow me

YOUR FOOTPRINT PLS


OTHERS;


>> start her degree
date : 1/9/2015
at: 8.00 am


>> dapat blog baru
date : 10/2011
at: 10.37 am


>> cinderella arrived
date: 31/08
at: 10.15 am


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • unknown numbR