//#imperfectISperfect
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS STUFF
please HELP me~~
Thursday, June 6, 2013 • 5:34 PM • 3 comments
(credit to the owner of the pic)

gmbar tue memng relate pown dngn post arissa kali nie
i'm the victim of SPM 2013
*muka x leh terima kenytaan yg aku dh tua*
as a science stream student
aku memng x lps ngn soaln chemy
physic, bio & memng aku x leh nk caya
yg addmath that easy 
skrng nie dh bulan 6,, 
but still,, aku x phm chemy ngn addmath
but x semestinya aku phm physic ngn bio
mcm bdk2 pro physic + bio kt luar sana 
hello?? bdk2 pro,, boleh x korng gtaw aku
cm mane korang bljr,, aku tngh nazak nie 
argh!! cm mane korang bljr ??
kongsi2 lar,, x baik taw sorot2 ,, 
*jngn ambk ati k*
quotes to myself >>
“I’m not telling you it is going to be easy — 
I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it” ~ Art Williams


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
I'm Arissa. Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog.Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag and do follow me

YOUR FOOTPRINT PLS


OTHERS;


>> start her degree
date : 1/9/2015
at: 8.00 am


>> dapat blog baru
date : 10/2011
at: 10.37 am


>> cinderella arrived
date: 31/08
at: 10.15 am


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • congrats akk!!
  • “~1st GA by Hijab Valley~”
  • Giveaway by DI #2
  • Makan-Makan Giveaway By Miratul Reyyah
  • Molicious Giveaway By Nurul Ezatee
  • bulan bersih + kecerian asrama 3
  • First day dkt PTD
  • __awkward moment__
  • rindu korng ketat2
  • Alhamdulillah, i've got MUMTAZ !!!